- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
The Padellers Rosmalen; a crazy outdoor location near Den Bosch with 6 padel courts on Sportpark De Groote Wielen.
Attention! Due to road works, the approach route has changed and you cannot reach The Padellers Rosmalen via De Groote Vlietlaan. Continue on De Blauwe Sluisweg until the traffic circle and take the first exit to Het Hooghemaal. At the next traffic circle, again take the first exit toward the Zuidervliet. At the entrance to Rodenborch College, you can turn left into the grounds and see the padel courts.
Come enjoy playing and sign up for various classes, clinics and tournaments. Would you rather organize an event yourself? Then, of course, you can! In addition, at The Padellers Rosmalen you can also participate in various competitions! Curious about the possibilities? Click here for more information or ask your question at email@example.com.
This venue is open 7 days a week from morning to night, and it is possible to rent rackets and buy balls. In addition, a club host is always present to welcome everyone, explain the rules and share tips.
- 6 outdoor courts
- Changing rooms & sanitary facilities
- Hospitality services
- Racket rental and padel ball sales
- 7 days a week, Monday till Sunday from 08:00 – 23:00