- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
Padel: the sports sensation of the moment! Especially for those who have never or hardly ever played, we organize ‘discover padel’ clinics where we assist you with your first padel experience! Padel is known as the most accessible sport and brings lots of fun along with it.
Why sign up for a discover padel clinic?
- Learn the basics of padel under supervision for just €5.
- Clinics are designed for beginner padel players.
- You can participate individually or with a group.
- You choose when you want to join the clinic.
- Trainer, equipment, and court rental are included.
- It’s suitable for all ages! What does a discover padel clinic entail?
Under the guidance of one of our official trainers, you’ll learn the basics of padel in a group setting. The clinic lasts for an hour during which you’ll learn the basic rules and hit your first balls on the court. This way, you get introduced to padel in a low-pressure, enjoyable manner!
Frequently Asked Questions
Padel is seen as a mix between tennis and squash. You play it in a glass cage with glass walls on all four sides. In certain places on the long sides of the cage, the sides consist of fences. All glass walls and fences are part of the game!
You always play two against two – so two on each side of the net. In addition, padel is played with a padel ball that resembles a tennis ball, but bounces differently. The padel rackets, on the other hand, do not resemble tennis rackets. A padel racket has no strings and is generally made of carbon.
You will of course learn more information about padel during the ‘get to know padel’ clinic!
A padel clinic is a group lesson that focuses on padel. This means that in addition to theoretical knowledge about padel, you also gain practical experience on the padel court.
Under the guidance of one of our official trainers, you will learn the basics of padel in an hour. The structure of the clinic is as follows:
- Explanation of game rules
- Explanation basic positions
- Explanation basic grip
- Explanation of basic strokes
- Explain how to deal with the glass wall
Yes, of course you can come alone! We will link you to other players during the clinic.
Do you want to bring people? Then make sure everyone registers individually.
Yes, it is certainly possible to bring people. Make sure that everyone registers individually using the form above.
No, you are not committed to anything! You can try out padel without any obligation for only €5,-.
You complete your registration by completing the payment link via the button in the confirmation email. You will receive this confirmation email after you have completed the form above. Make sure you have made payment prior to the clinic.
No, come in your sports outfit & we’ll take care of the rest!
It is always possible for our trainers to take injuries into account. Are you completely unable to get on the track? Then it is wise to skip the clinic and see if it is possible to participate in one of the clinics at another time. Please contact us for this!