4PM Sports – The Padellers
4PM Sports launched The Padellers in early 2021. The first locations of The Padellers have opened and in the coming year we will further expand to 25 locations throughout the Netherlands. Our goal is to make padel the largest sports club in the Netherlands and to realize this we are looking to strengthen the team.
Clubhost – Amsterdam
As a club host you are the face of one of the locations of the Padellers. Your job is to give our club members a fantastic padel experience, as well as to carry out the brand The Padellers in a good and proper way. Sounds good? Then we are looking for you!
- You are the first point of contact on the location and, if necessary, can explain the rules of padel;
- You coordinate the racket and ball rental;
- You keep track of request for lessons, court rental and events in our administration;
- In addition, you respond to emails and/or phone to requests from players and/or companies;
- You supervise an event on the day itself, together with a team;
- You will make sure the location looks neat, clean and tidy;
- You manage the bar and will serve the guests according to the hospitality guidelines;
- You will report to the Club Manager & Head of Locations.
- You are sport minded and have a passion for padel;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are enthusiastic & hospitable;
- You work neatly and structured;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office & Google Docs;
- You are fluent in Dutch, verbally and in writing. English is a plus.
- You live in the same area as The Padellers location and you are available for at least 16-24 hours.
What do we offer:
A challenging and versatile job within a dynamic and sport minded work environment. You have the opportunity to grow with a new and very ambitious company, working together with a young and driven team. We offer a zero-hours contract with a competitive salary and oncourse padel, lots of padel!
Are you enthusiastic about this job and do you think you meet the requested profile? Send your motivation & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we hope to speak to you soon.