- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
Social Media intern
4PM Sports – The Padellers
4PM Sports launched in early 2021 with The Padellers. The first locations of The Padellers are open and in the coming months we will continue to expand to 25 locations nationwide. Our goal is to turn The Padellers make the largest sports club in the Netherlands. To realize this plan, we are looking for intern to come and support our marketing team on an executive level.
Social Media intern
In particular, you will focus on The Padellers’ various social media channels and help think about what content is posted. Your Start a study of what kind of content resonates with what target audience. You will then support the marketing team in creating this content in collaboration with, among others influencers and video & photographers. In addition to this work, you will have close contact with our club hosts about what is playing at which location and when. This way, you make sure every day that the socials up to up to date!
- You are a third-year high school or college student;
- You have passion for padel and sports in general;
- You are up to date with the latest trends in social media;
- You are creative and enjoy thinking about unique content;
- You know what kind of content works best for each social media channel;
- You are looking for an internship for about 5 months;
- Experience with photography and videography is a plus;
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
What we offer:
- A look into the world of padel; the fastest growing sport in the Netherlands;
- A cozy workplace in Amsterdam;
- Responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Sociable and athletic colleagues who would love to challenge you to a game of padel;
- A competitive internship stipend.
Do you get excited about this job opening and meet the requested profile? Then send your motivation + resume to
and we hope to speak with you soon.