- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
Lead Full-Stack PHP Developer
The Padellers | Padel Booking Tool
Born in 2021 as a new concept out of the rising demand for the sport of Padel, The Padellers focuses on 3 aspects; Meet, Play, Repeat. Our 7 locations, spread throughout the Netherlands, are fully equipped and feature cozy hospitality venues where one can enjoy after the game. The clubs all-round experience makes local padel players choose The Padellers time and time again: Meet, Play, Repeat. Padel is the fastest growing sport in the Netherlands and the ambition of The Padellers is clear: to become the largest Padel club in the country.
By now we are well on our way and have developed our own reservation system, the Padel Booking Tool. In addition to the regular ‘Pay & Play’ model for booking courts, private lessons can also be booked at The Padellers’ locations and we organize clinics as well as B2B events. The tool is fully owned by the padel venues, giving administrators the ability to make real-time changes to job or class offerings. For example, occupancy can be optimized through dynamic pricing and specific promotions can be deployed through the use of discount codes or vouchers. Also, the tool allows players to check in when they arrive at the course, and a mobile app will be launched in the near future that will allow players to connect with each other and make a reservation together.
Lead Full-Stack PHP Developer
As Lead Full-Stack PHP Developer, you will work in sprints on this application and provide robust middleware in which new features can be built quickly. The sport of padel is not only growing tremendously fast in the Netherlands, but it is also becoming increasingly popular internationally. So to capitalize on this, we will also start offering tool as B2B SaaS. So in addition to internal, you will also have external stakeholders using this application. You are hereby proactive in thinking out optimizations that further develop usability and functionalities. The right Full-Stack Developer will have the opportunity to form a team around them to work together toward the final product: the best booking tool on the market.
- You are constantly improving the application and adding functionalities that expand the possibilities for the user;
- You migrate from web application to mobile (iOS/Android);
- You spar with the PO to assess the goals of the business at the technical level;
- You will think along with API links and integrations that enhance the application – be it with other online platforms or with links to the outside world (IoT, sensors, etc.);
- You will stay up-to-date on the latest developments in coding, application building and the new technologies we can integrate with the tool;
- You build your own development team based on the needs of the business.
- You have an HBO+ working and thinking level;
- You have extensive knowledge of PHP, preferably experience with Laravel;
- You have knowledge of and want to further explore React and Vue.JS;
- You have between 3-5 years of development experience;
- You have experience or knowledge of TailwindCSS;
- You have experience with databases and the CRUD applications that the application (front- and backend) has on them;
- You write tests for your own code;
- You have an agile mindset, with experience working according to Scrum or Kanban;
- You have knowledge of external APIs;
- You are familiar with CI/CD;
- You can think along functionally from a business perspective;
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What do we offer?
- A good salary commensurate with your work experience;
- A young and entrepreneurial team where there is plenty of room for personal development;
- Lots of fun team outings;
- Everything you need to do your job well;
- Vacation days, vacation pay and a good pension plan;
- A cozy office in Amsterdam, near the Amsterdam forest.
Do you get excited about this vacancy and meet the requested profile? Then send your motivation + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we hope to speak with you soon.
Check beforehand the application at the link.