4PM Sports – The Padellers
4PM Sports launched The Padellers in early 2021. The first locations of The Padellers have opened and in the coming year we will further expand to 25 locations throughout the Netherlands. Our goal is to make padel the largest sports club in the Netherlands and to realize this we are looking to strengthen the team.
Do you like to teach others how to play padel? Do you want to help take the fastest growing racket sport to a higher level? Then we are looking for you!
Padel trainer – Amsterdam
As a padel trainer at The Padellers, you help our members get better at padel. The Padellers offers various lessons, clinics and tournaments for young and old, from beginners to advanced. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is happy to contribute to expand our brand even further.
- Giving padel lessons at one or more Padellers locations to a broad target group and players of different levels;
- Helping organize clinics & tournaments;
- Contribute to brand growth and reach of The Padellers;
- You report to the Head of Trainers.
- You are in possession of a padel license from the KNLTB;
- You can teach at different levels (beginner – advanced) and ages;
- You can transfer tactical & technical knowledge of padel to your students;
- You are social, a motivator, enthusiastic & have a positive mindset;
- You look well-groomed and are representative of The Padellers;
- You are fluent in Dutch, verbally and in writing. English is a plus.
- You are flexibly deployable and available for at least 16 hours a week.
What do we offer:
A challenging and versatile job within a dynamic and sport minded work environment. You have the opportunity to grow with a new and very ambitious company, working together with a young and driven team. We offer a zero-hours contract with a competitive salary and oncourse padel, lots of padel!
Are you enthusiastic about this job and do you think you meet the requested profile? Send your motivation & resume to email@example.com and we hope to speak to you soon.