- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
4PM Sports – The Padellers
4PM Sports launched The Padellers in early 2021. The first locations of The Padellers have opened and in the coming year we will continue to expand to 25 locations nationwide. Our goal is to make padel the biggest sports club in the Netherlands and to realize this plan we are looking to strengthen the team.
Do you enjoy teaching others how to padel? Do you want to help take the fastest growing racquet sport to the next level? Then we are looking for you!
As a Padel coach at The Padellers, you will help our members get better at playing the sport of padel. The Padellers offers various classes, clinics and tournaments for young and old, from beginner to advanced. We are looking for an enthusiastic person, who would like to make his/her contribution in the further rollout of our brand.
- To teach pad lessons at one or more of The Padellers’ locations to a wide audience and at various levels;
- Helping organize clinics & tournaments;
- To contribute to the brand growth and reach of ‘The Padellers’;
- You will report to the Head of Trainers.
- You hold a padel license from the KNLTB;
- You can teach at different levels (beginning to advanced) and to different ages;
- You are good at imparting the tactical & technical knowledge of padel to your students;
- You are sociable, a motivator, enthusiastic & positive;
- You look well-groomed and are representative of The Padellers;
- You have a command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing. English is a plus;
- In addition, you are flexible and available for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
What do we offer?
A challenging and versatile job within an athletic work environment. You can grow with a new very ambitious company and work with a young and driven team. We offer a zero-hours contract with competitive salary or the opportunity to fill this position on a freelance basis.
Do you get excited about this job opening and meet the requested profile? Then send your motivation + resume to
And then we hope to talk to you soon.