4PM Sports – The Padellers
4PM Sports launched The Padellers in early 2021. The first locations of The Padellers have opened and in the coming year we will continue to expand to 25 locations nationwide. Our goal is to make padel the biggest sports club in the Netherlands and to realize this plan we are looking to strengthen the team.
Do you enjoy teaching others how to padel? Do you want to help take the fastest growing racquet sport to the next level? Then we are looking for you!
As a Padel coach at The Padellers, you will help our members get better at playing the sport of padel. The Padellers offers various classes, clinics and tournaments for young and old, from beginner to advanced. We are looking for an enthusiastic person, who would like to make his/her contribution in the further rollout of our brand.
- To teach pad lessons at one or more of The Padellers’ locations to a wide audience and at various levels;
- Helping organize clinics & tournaments;
- To contribute to the brand growth and reach of ‘The Padellers’;
- You will report to the Head of Trainers.
- You hold a padel license from the KNLTB;
- You can teach at different levels (beginning to advanced) and to different ages;
- You are good at imparting the tactical & technical knowledge of padel to your students;
- You are sociable, a motivator, enthusiastic & positive;
- You look well-groomed and are representative of The Padellers;
- You have a command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing. English is a plus;
- In addition, you are flexible and available for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
What do we offer?
A challenging and versatile job within an athletic work environment. You can grow with a new very ambitious company and work with a young and driven team. We offer a zero-hours contract with competitive salary or the opportunity to fill this position on a freelance basis.
Do you get excited about this job opening and meet the requested profile? Then send your motivation + resume to
And then we hope to talk to you soon.