- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
As a recreational or advanced padel player, you can go to The Padellers for private or duo lessons. The Padellers only employs professional and enthusiastic padel trainers who teach padelles at any level, for young and old. Lessons last 60 minutes and always start on the hour.
The padel course consists of 5 lessons spread over 6 weeks or 10 lessons spread over 12 weeks. If the online schedule only offers a 10-lesson series while your preference is for a 5-lesson series, or vice versa, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options!
The lessons will be conducted every week on a fixed day and time. The course starts on September 4th and runs until November 26th. In case of adverse weather conditions affecting the lessons, The Padellers may cancel them or potentially relocate them to another location.
Information private or duo lessons
- A series of lessons with 1 or 2 people
- Choose a series of 5 or 10 lessons
- Including trainer, court rental and material
- Lesson duration: 60 minutes
Between 8 AM and 4 PM
- € 80,- p.p. per lesson (1 person)
- € 40,- p.p. per lesson (2 persons)
Between 4 PM and 11 PM
- € 85,- p.p. per lesson (1 person)
- € 42,50 p.p. per lesson (2 persons)
- € 80,- p.p. per person (1 person)
- € 40,- p.p. per person (2 persons)
- € 75,- p.p. per lesson (1 person)
- € 37,50 p.p. per lesson (2 persons)
REFINE YOUR PADEL TECHNIQUE WITH PRIVATE PADEL LESSONS
Do you want to take your padel skills to the next level through personalized attention? With the help of private padel lessons, you’ll truly uncover the secrets of padel. Learn the most advanced padel techniques from a genuine padel expert. With the padel tips from our professional trainers, you’ll not only learn padel terms like bandeja padel, bajada padel, chiquita padel, but also how to execute these padel shots perfectly.
LEARN SMART PADEL TACTICS
From a padel trainer, you’ll receive the most valuable padel tips and padel tactics that you wouldn’t have thought of yourself. This includes clever positioning (court coverage), making smart use of the glass walls, and much more. You’ll become better at recognizing situations and assessing where a ball will land. When should you return a ball directly, and when is it better to let it bounce off the wall behind you first? When should you hit the ball off your own wall, and how is it best done? These are all questions our professional padel trainers have answers to.
PADEL AS PERSONAL TRAINING
Padel is the perfect way to work on your ‘summer body.’ In just an hour of padel, you burn an average of 588 calories while receiving a complete all-around body workout. This intensive sport provides cardiovascular training through running, moving, and quick actions, raising your heart rate and burning calories. At the same time, padel strengthens various muscle groups, including your legs, arms, shoulders, and abs, shaping and toning your muscles. The result is not only a tighter body but also effective fat burning. With private or duo padel lessons, you can’t hide; you’ll need to put in the effort, just like with personal training. However, because the game is so enjoyable, it doesn’t feel like you’re completely exhausting yourself. In short, padel is the most enjoyable way to achieve a fit body.
PADEL LESSONS NEAR YOU
With all our padel locations, there’s bound to be one near you where you can take padel lessons. For padel lessons in Amsterdam, you can visit padel Amsterdam Amstelpark and padel Amsterdam-West. Looking for locations for padel lessons in Utrecht? Check out our beautiful indoor location, padel Doorn. See all padel locations on our website and discover the lesson possibilities.