- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
As a recreational or advanced padel player, you can go to The Padellers for private or duo lessons. The Padellers only employs professional and enthusiastic padel trainers who teach padelles at any level, for young and old. Lessons last 60 minutes and always start on the hour.
The padel course consists of 10 lessons, spread over 12 weeks. The lessons are then given every week on a fixed day and at a fixed time. The series of lessons starts on June 5 and runs until August 27. When the weather conditions affect the lessons, they can be canceled by The Padellers or possibly moved to another location of The Padellers.
Information private or duo lessons
- A series of lessons with 1 or 2 people
- 10 lessons in a maximum of 12 weeks
- Including trainer, court rental and material
- Lesson duration: 60 minutes
Costs private or duo lessons Amsterdam
- € 800,- p.p. (1 person)
- € 400,- p.p. (2 persons)
Costs private or duo lessons other cities
- € 700,- p.p. (1 person)
- € 350,- p.p. (2 persons)