- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
4PM Sports BV, part of 4PM Entertainment and located at Egelenburg 2, 1081 GK Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
1081 GK Amsterdam
+31(0)20 370 46 33
D.F. Verhaar is the Data Protection Officer for 4PM Entertainment/ 4PM Sports B.V.. He/she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy statement was last updated on 12-04-2021.
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
4PM Sports processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location details
- Bank account number
Below is an overview of the personal data from your surfing behavior that we process:
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your browsing behavior across different websites & social media platforms (for example, because this company is part of an ad network)
- Internet browser and device type
SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
4PM Sports processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you: – data of persons under 16 years of age. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
4PM Sports processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or promotional flyer
- To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary for us to carry out our services
- Informing you of changes to our services and products
- Allowing you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Alerting you to interesting products and services within your interests
- 4PM Sports analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences
- 4PM Sports tracks your browsing habits (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network) across various websites to help us tailor our products and services to your needs.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
4PM Sports does make decisions based on automated processing about things that could (significantly) affect individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, an employee of 4PM Sports) sitting between them. 4PM Sports uses the following computer programs or systems:
- ActiveCampaign: This program is the central point of all personal data. In it, everything is kept extremely secure and we can modify and/or delete data if required. This system also ensures that 4PM Sports reaches you only with information, products and/or services relevant to you.
- Facebook: From Facebook, we get your browsing habits and interests after permission. We use this data to make sure you don’t get unwanted ads. So you will only see ads that are of interest to you.
- Instagram: From Instagram, we get your browsing habits and interests after permission. We use this data to make sure you don’t get unwanted ads. So you will only see ads that are of interest to you.
- Google: From Google, we get your browsing habits and interests after permission. We use this data to make sure you don’t get unwanted ads. So you will only see ads that are of interest to you.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
4PM Sports will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data.
Personal Data: Retained for as long as you show interest within 1.5 years in 4PM Sports’ products and services. You retain the right to modify or delete this data whenever you wish.
Surf, website & social media behavior: Retained as long as you show interest within 1.5 years in 4PM Sports’ products and services You retain the right to modify or delete this data whenever you want.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
4PM Sports does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if necessary to fulfill our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. 4PM Sports remains responsible for this processing.
COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES, THAT WE USE
VIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
You have the right to see, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by 4PM Sports and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request to access, correct, delete, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen’s Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. 4PM Sports would also like to remind you that you have the option to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Personal Data Authority. You can do so at the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteitpersoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
HOW WE SECURE PERSONAL DATA
4PM Sports takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is still not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or at email@example.com.