- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
The Padellers is official partner of soccer club PSV
The Padellers is partnering with soccer club PSV. With the partnership, PSV and The Padellers aim to make the sport of padel accessible to an even larger audience. The Padellers and PSV have signed a cooperation agreement for 3 season(s).
Padel, a mix between tennis and squash, is one of the fastest growing sports in the Netherlands. Jobs are springing up like mushrooms and are booked up almost continuously. Entrepreneur Bas Smit and event agency 4PM Entertainment are jumping into the high demand for padel courts with their concept; The Padellers. Since its founding in 2020, The Padellers has opened 6 padel clubs and currently operates 17 courts in Brabant. Among others, you can play at The Padellers in Veldhoven, Valkenswaard and Rosmalen. The goal is to add about 30 more jobs in the region this year.
“The Padellers is growing rapidly and a partnership with a top club like PSV fits perfectly into the goal of making padel accessible to an even larger audience.”
says co-founder Smit.
“This sport is so great. I wish everyone to try it once, because I am sure you will become a fan of the game just like me. With this collaboration, we are trying to get even more people moving and excited about padel.”
Soccer x Padel
Commercial Director Frans Janssen believes PSV can support the growth of the sport.
“The Padellers want to make padel an even bigger sport and our platform is an ideal way to do that.”
“Football players and soccer fans are interested above average in playing padel. Through PSV, The Padellers can connect with them or spread their offerings.”
Try it yourself
Want to discover the sport? The Padellers’ courts can be reserved using the “Pay & Play” principle. You can also sign up for classes or competitions. Relations and Season Club Card holders will also soon benefit from a special discount offer at all of The Padellers’ clubs.