- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
The Top Benefits of Padel Lessons: Learn to Play Padel Like a Pro at The Padellers!
The sport of padel is incredibly popular, and its popularity is only growing. There are several reasons for this surge in popularity. One of the key reasons is that almost anyone who picks up a padel racket and steps onto the court can immediately start hitting the ball over the net. You don’t have to be a padel expert who has spent hours in training. The sport is accessible to people of all skill levels and ages, but this accessibility can also be a pitfall. Many people begin playing without taking padel lessons first. While playing padel without formal training can be a great experience, we firmly believe that you can derive even more enjoyment from the sport after taking padel lessons. That’s why we dedicate this blog to the many benefits of padel lessons and why we recommend them to everyone.
Discover the Power of Professional Guidance and Learn from Experienced Padel Experts
As mentioned earlier, many people with no prior padel experience book a court and start playing, and most of them do reasonably well. Consequently, they might think that padel lessons are unnecessary. While this is a understandable choice, we are convinced that you can enjoy the sport of padel even more after completing a series of lessons. Without lessons, you’re likely to develop a padel technique that might not be the most effective. Once you’ve ingrained a certain technique, it can be challenging to unlearn it. So, it’s better to start off on the right foot by learning the correct technique from a padel expert.
Furthermore, it’s important to understand that padel lessons offer more than just technique. Padel is not as straightforward as tennis, where the objective is simply to hit the ball over the net. In padel, you have to contend with glass walls and fences that can be used strategically. Most players who start padel without lessons have no idea how to effectively utilize these elements. Many barely use the glass walls and fail to grasp their value in winning a padel match. In addition to technique, padel training also teaches you the ins and outs of important padel tactics.
Enhance Your Padel Skills – Suitable Lessons for Beginners and Advanced Players
Because learning a technique is easier than unlearning one, we recommend starting your padel journey with lessons. This doesn’t mean it’s too late if you’re already an advanced padel player without any lessons under your belt. At The Padellers, we offer lessons for every skill level, whether you’re a beginner or an advanced player. Beginners will learn the fundamental techniques and when to apply certain techniques and padel shots. You’ll also gain insight into basic padel tactics, such as cleverly using the glass walls and fences.
If you’re in a group for advanced padel players, you’ll naturally learn more advanced padel shots and tactics. Have you ever heard of the Vibora? Or the Chiquita and Bandeja? These are all essential padel shots that can elevate your padel skills to a higher level.
Fun and Social Benefits – Padel Lessons at The Padellers
In addition to the technical and tactical advantages, taking padel lessons also offers social benefits. At The Padellers, you can sign up with a group of friends for group padel training. However, we understand that you might not have many friends who are padel enthusiasts or that they simply don’t have the time for lessons. The Padellers also offer the option to sign up as an individual for group lessons. You’ll be placed in a group with enthusiastic padel players of the same skill level.
Aside from the convenience of being able to join group lessons, it’s also a fantastic way to meet new people and expand your padel circle. You might find padel players in your class to play with outside of lessons. Or perhaps you’ll find the perfect padel partner for padel competitions or tournaments.
Stay Fit and Healthy – The Physical Benefits of Padel and Regular Lessons
Taking padel training also offers physical benefits. Despite not always feeling like it, padel is a physically intensive sport. Did you know that playing padel for an hour can burn an average of 588 calories? To put it in perspective, you burn about 493 calories with tennis. So, you could say that playing padel is the most enjoyable form of cardio. Therefore, padel training is a great way to ensure you get your cardio exercise. Lessons are less likely to be skipped than casual games, and they are also more intensive. By taking padel lessons, you not only work on your padel skills but also your summer body!
Enroll in Padel Lessons – Easy and Quick on Our Website
Discover everything about padel lessons on The Padellers’ website and sign up quickly and easily! Registration is possible for private or duo lessons and group lessons, where you’ll be grouped with players of your skill level. If you’re curious but not ready to commit to a series of lessons just yet, you can sign up for a trial padel lesson to see if it’s right for you. We also offer kids’ lessons for children aged 5 to 15. Experience padel at a new level with tips from experts!
The Padellers currently have 13 padel locations throughout the Netherlands, with many more new padel clubs opening in the future. For example, see padel Amsterdam for padel lessons in Amsterdam or padel Veldhoven if you’re looking for a location for padel lessons in Eindhoven and its surroundings. If these locations aren’t near you, check out all the padel clubs to find a location for padel near you!