- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
The Padellers has committed to AFC as a sponsor for three years
The Padellers has committed to AFC as a sponsor for three years. A logical collaboration given the common club love for AFC and the large network of both organizations.
Padel, a mix between tennis and squash, is one of the fastest growing sports in the Netherlands. Jobs are springing up like mushrooms and are booked up almost continuously. The Padellers respond to the high demand for padel courts. Since its inception in 2020, The Padellers 7 padel clubs open. In addition to its two current locations in Amsterdam, The Padellers aims to expand this to 25 locations in the coming year.
The Padellers x AFC
Co-founders of The Padellers and former AFC soccer players, Philippe Hes and Floris Dokkum foresee a nice collaboration between The Padellersthe padel sport and AFC. With this collaboration, we aim to get even more people moving and excited about padel. Thus, we invite all AFC members to come the first time at a discounted rate padel, we host the business club for a networking event and AFC’s first teams come to play a tournament. During the vacations, AFC’s youth come to learn about padel. Who knows, maybe that’s where the new Frenkie de Jong of the padel world in between!
President of commercial affairs of AFC, David Westerhof is in turn pleased with the multi-year sponsorship.
“We are delighted with the conclusion of a long-term agreement between The Padellers and AFC. AFC is very grateful to Philippe and Floris for that. “
Want to discover the sport?
The jobs of The Padellers can be booked through the ‘Pay ‘& Play’ – principle. Haven’t you ever padded? Then sign up for a get to know pnobility clinic through the website