- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
The Padellers main sponsor youth of Hollandia
The Padellers heeft signed up for four years as a main sponsor to the youth of Hollandia. It is a beautiful combination between a ragingrapidly growing company and an ambitious soccer club.
Soccer players and soccer fans are above average in playing padel.Young, talented soccer players are also a great fit for a sport of the future: Padel, which is already growing tremendously in popularity today.
Hollandia sees youth training as the important foundation of the club. Young players from Hoorn and the entire region are trained by certified trainers for the amateur top or even professional soccer. To to be able to fund that is the board and sponsorship committee pleased with the sponsorship of The Padellers. At all youth teams of Hollandia over the next four years the name of The Padellers will appear on the shirts.
Padel is a cross between tennis and squash. The originated in Mexico and turns out now also booming in the Netherlands. The dynamic sport is very accessible because it requires less skill than tennis. The Padellers heyeft at May jl. at the Marowijne in Zwaag a branch opened with six indoor courts. There is also a catering facility for a cup of coffee or other beverage. Hhe company has also padel accommodations in Amsterdam (two), Rosmalen, Valkenswaard and Veldhoven. In the coming year, The Padellers continue to expand to 25 locations across the Netherlands.
Co-founder of The Padellers Floris Dokkum foresees a nice collaboration between his company The Padellers, the padelsport and Hollandia. ‘The Padellers is growing rapidly and a partnership with an ambitious club like Hollandia fits perfectly into the goal of padel make padel accessible to an even larger audience.’
Hollandia-chairman Gerard Hubers in turn is pleased with the multi-year sponsorship. ‘This young company combines well as a sponsor with our young players. We want to work with the youth department of Hollandia Act and perform as high as possible. Therefore, it is good that The Padellers support us financially. I foresee a great partnership in the years to come.‘
Want to discover the sport?
The Padellers’ courts can be reserved using the “Pay & Play” principle. You can also sign up for classes or competitions. Members & associates of Hollandia will also soon benefit from a special discount offer at The Padellers.