- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
The Padellers opens two padel clubs in Limburg
‘The Padellers now open with thirteen new indoor courts in Roermond and Geleen’
Padel, a mix between tennis and squash, is one of the fastest growing sports in the Netherlands. Jobs are springing up like mushrooms and are booked up almost continuously. Entrepreneur Bas Smit and event agency 4PM Entertainment are jumping into the high demand for padel courts with their concept; The Padellers. There are 7 new padel courts at The Padellers in Roermond and 6 in Geleen.
Smit himself is tremendously pleased with the new padel courts in Limburg:
”The new padel clubs look great. We have transformed outdated tennis halls into beautiful padel clubs. It is ideal to play at both places and nice to see that we are growing so fast with The Padellers. This way we can introduce more and more people in the Netherlands to my favorite sport.”
The Padellers in Limburg
The new padel courts in Roermond are located in the Dennenmarken complex. From now on, people can go there for the 360 Health gym, sauna and now padel. In Geleen, the new padel courts are located at Vouershof, next to the existing gym and tennis club.
Your options at The Padellers include renting a padel court, taking lessons, playing competition and competing in tournaments. The venues also provide space to host corporate events.
Try it yourself
Want to discover the sport? The Padellers’ jobs are through the website to be reserved using the “Pay & Play” principle. You can also sign up for classes or competitions. This Friday, Nov. 4, both padel clubs will be officially opened with an evening of celebration. There will be an official opening moment with Bas Smit. Following that, a tournament will be organized for beginners and advanced players. A DJ will also be present. More information about the opening can be found through The Padellers website.
The Padellers Roermond
6042 KL, Roermond
+31 6 15387239
The Padellers Geleen
6161 DB, Geleen
+31 6 11981332