- These terms and conditions (the “promotional terms and conditions”) apply to the promotion “Winactie The Padellers X PSV” (the “promotion”), which is organized by The Padellers.
- Participation in this promotion is free.
- Participation takes place when you have completed the registration form on the website.
- Participants in the promotion have a chance to win a PSV padel racket, two business seats during PSV-Ajax or a game of padel against Bas Smit.
- Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a competition.
- Participation in the Promotion means that you are aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 13 years and be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Participants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents/guardians. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by The Padellers in an impartial manner.
Winners will be personally informed via the e-mail address used to participate in the promotion.
- The Padellers can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these promotion terms and conditions during the promotion period, or change or adjust the promotion without giving any reason, unless this leads to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- The personal data obtained in the context of competitions will only be used by
- The Padellers for the relevant promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal data. If The Padellers does not have the correct or complete information, the right to the prize will lapse. If a participant has only provided a telephone number and cannot be reached by telephone, the right to the prize will also lapse. In both cases, The Padellers reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- The promotion is subject to the privacy statement of The Padellers as published on https://thepadellers.nl/privacy statement/
- In cases where these conditions are not provided for, a decision will be taken by the management of The Padellers. This decision is binding.
- Dutch law applies to these promotional terms and conditions. All disputes in connection with these promotional terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court of the District Court of East Brabant.
- Participants who do not meet the promotion conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she can submit this via 020 370 4633.
DM Equity Partners will support The Padellers in achieving its ambitious growth strategy
Amsterdam, April 4, 2022 – DM Equity Partners (DMEP) is investing in The Padellers, an Amsterdam-based Dutch padel court operator. Padel is the fastest growing sport in the Netherlands, and The Padellers is currently one of the market leaders in the Netherlands. DMEP will help The Padellers achieve its ambitious growth strategy both financially and professionally. In addition, padel locations will begin to open at Optisport locations, which will begin to contribute to further growth acceleration of The Padellers.
Philippe Hes (CEO The Padellers) said, “We have found a strong partner to start realizing our expansions. The sport is growing incredibly fast and we want to fill the need for quality venues for our players.”
Bas Smit (Co-Founder The Padellers): “Our goal is to get all of the Netherlands playing padel and we are working very hard on that. It is my personal dream to train the new Frenkie de Jong of the padel sport with our The Padellers Academy. For that, it is important that many more padel courts will be added in the Netherlands. This move allows us to continue working toward our goal of establishing a national chain.”
The daily management of The Padellers is in the hands of Philippe Hes and Floris Dokkum. DMEP will have an advisory role.
About DM Equity Partners
DM Equity Partners is an investment company founded in 2017 and based at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam. DM Equity Partners provides growth capital primarily to small and medium-sized companies in the Netherlands. Since 2017, DM Equity Partners has built a portfolio of investments of more than EUR 500 million.